Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why do all these angelic women hook up with the jerks?

blog coverKNYTEAYRE KNYTECYDE

So there was sitting at a local watering hole, watching all the chikeetas prancing around. Of 10 there 7 were with really fugdugly guys and there were two really fussing fighting with each other.

So I come home and read reviews and things from friends and all on FaceBook and such of all these guys who seem to have really sweet angelic wives and girlfriends but either beat, yell, disgrace , or step out on these sweethearts, and yet here is a guy that has just about if not everything a human male Confederate can have in things and money yet , I’m alone. Is there something wrong with this picture?

I am purtty much successful, my own business’ and yet I sleep alone, heck ain’t done the wild thing in near 10 or better years.

At age 53 , I’d like to find at least one good gal who looks sweet, in both a dress and coveralls. Who can cook up a meal not because of duty, but because she wants to, who can help in the shop, not by requirement, but out of just spending time with me.

A gal whose baby making equipment still works, to enable me to have at least a son, that I can pass what shy bit of a legacy to, when I get to the end of the line on this long road of life.

Ace, once said most of these gals who are abused or get abused in some form or another are not looking for a guy that’ll treat em right. What they need is more abuse like a smoker needs another smoke or a drunk needs another drink.

Forget about the Church girls, 6 out of 10 gals in church are hitched, about to get hitched or have given up to the point the package and contents have spoiled.

Yet I’m alone.

I had a suggestion by a club member to go find me a Mexican gal, since the Mexican guys are snagging and bagging all the white gals, might as well go for the good chickeetas leftover. I’d be happy too. Likewise even an African/American gal, just someone with a brain between her ears that still functions, a body that can still please, and wouldn’t mind being my life's partner.

So I ask, Why do all these angelic women hook up with the drugged out jerks?

Let me know.

L8R Ya’ll

me2awlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
True friends stay friends.
--Al
Matthew 16:25“For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sweet ayreknytes symbol 1

rotate 2