Monday, June 25, 2012

There’s a story here but all in Idaho media ignore it, too bad.

KNYTEAYRE DAILY BREEFGREETINGS HEADER

There’s a story in my ill chosen migration back into Idaho. More over the attempt at rekindling of the fire that was once lit by the Hazzard County Knytes aka the Knytes of Anarchy.

I stood in a small motel room, online in Utah looking over places to live. I saw an ad in the once mighty Southern Idaho Press of a house in Heyburn.

So albeit told by cousin Bud and a few others, your about to mess up bad. But Tammy, my associate at the time attempting to run from a nose candy charge in Wyoming and the ill perceived belief that Boise State University still had its Vo-Tech broadcast course, came any way.

By about the 3rd month Tammy had , had enough of the go nowhere do nothing Idaho and went back to Wyoming, got fined , did 6 months in the slammer but is doing well. Me I have moved from one end of the state to another, and have gotten poorer. Not poverty status but damn near it.

Now I sent a new anchor that I like in Nampa at KIVI, my last email as well as this one. Why?

Because here we as both a company and radical rebel gear heads, with good intentions to inject some adrenalin into Idaho’s economy. With only the doors to be not only shut, but slammed shut.

Unfortunately, like kin folk you can’t choose where your born. But sadly(although I don’t claim it) was born here in Idaho. Went to school in Hagerman and with a mom and dad that truly believed, built a small empire in Idaho. But that was then. If they tried today, that promise would have been a lie.

Even then the great Kahless gave us omens not to move here. Shoot I was doing junior internship, at then KCPX both TV, in Salt Lake City, was doing junior flight training with the Civil Air Patrol there, plus logging many hours albeit not officially approved by the USAF, in a simulator at HAFB there.

Had a near super fox girl friend at Layton High School, and so the story goes. But mom & dad had read about and contributed to a experimental advanced skills program at Hagerman High School, so since we owned the property there, mom & dad retired Marines and Navy on special assignment from HAFB, and moved here.

The story is a long one, but to document that for way too long Idaho has been on both a cultural as well as economic decline is only part of that story.

The fact is, there’s a story in my journey here, and albeit I have sent all too many invites to all forms of outside press, there has been a no, not in our paper.

The end of this goes like this; I’m looking into if one can change where one was born , two if you can have loved ones dug up from a Idaho cemetery and transplanted to where the memory of those namely my mom and dad, would not only be remembered but honored, me as well. Namely Layton Utah.

I will say this, after the all too many contributions and gifts mom, dad, myself have given this entire state, for me to be treated the way I have, is unbelievable and just plain wrong. Tell you this, come next summer when I can leave, I’ll never , ever come back.

Hope this will not be ignored.

L8R Ya’ll

me2koa wings proper

AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumbawmaa logo2


Quote of the Day:
To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times.
--Mark Twain
Jeremiah 23:24“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTESTAIL