Monday, June 25, 2012

The last week of the 6th month

KNYTEAYRE DAILY BREEFwelcome to the jungle

Well here tizz Lizz the last week, of the 6th month, and to be quite honest, I’m wishing I had planted my feet and dug in, over at the little house. Yes I miss it already. Sure Internet was a challenge, cable TV was a luxury, but it would have came soon enough.

To date since the move over to this so called long term motel room, I have had to beg for not only chew, but last night a glass of milk. Bullshit, I did not fly 4 tours in the UCSMC for this shit. I defended the right parts of this nation without even one thank you for your service. This is not going to last.

As I made clear in HazzardAyre last night the club, myself and numerous others associated with me see little if any promise in anything Idaho, cept maybe for Boise and or Idaho Falls, Idaho. A confederate Marine should not be required to go through such manure.

I was considering scrapping a set of refrigideezers over yonder behind the shop, but my honor and integrity says not to do it until I check with the powers that be, b4 I do. Then having Todd help.

Beyond that the fact I have no kin folk left in this area except one in Hazzard, and the few in far southeastern Idaho, says to me , “ What the hell are you(me) doing here?”  Get the heck out.

So that’s wuzz up here.

Watched this thing on CNBC about this Mormon dude Shawn Merriman who bilked millions from people in a Ponzi scam , brought to light two quotes from my Dad, One, don’t trust Yankees and two never ever trust or invest money with a Mormon, in both cases you’ll get it in the rear end. Without lube.

Idaho itself is getting too much pretentious itself. It used to be Idaho at least in my eyes as a youth seemed full of promise and possibilities. As I grew older unfounded perhaps , I held onto that belief. One hardly thought that property costs would escalate to the point where a 2 bedroom , hell even a one bedroom apartment would cost near if not just over $500.00 a month, and still having to pay a power bill. Sure Sun Valley you’d expect that as Sun Valley is a resort town and area, but Burley? Hell since Simplot blew town with only a mediocre processing plant, that Cassia County would be glad as hell that anybody would move here. That property owners would keep rents low to make it where someone would come here. But nooo.

Now Twin Falls, is nearly as bad, although their growth has exceeded their capability to sustain any further growth since even the cesspool is so full there’s no more room to deposit waste water. Let alone supply fresh at least as fresh as possible drinking water. Even so, rent in Twin Falls is near Los Angeles California rates.

Sure rent rates in Salt Lake City and immediate area are high as well, but there are jobs with wages that allow one to live if not good at least live. Not just exist as it is here in Idaho.

I don’t mean to kick Governor Butch Otter in the head here, but some sort of reining in here is needed.

I understand not spending more than one makes, but damn Butch ole buddy, how about allowing someone to make some b4 you scalp them.

Under then, Governor Dirk Kempthorne the state did prosper, and ran like a German clock. Is there an answer? Yes , but its beyond the Knytes, beyond the AyreWolvez and beyond my ability to cure.

Of Course across the nation, with the slave in the White House, the economy has went from poor, to poverty level. I said that in 2008, I begged people to vote Confederate, but few did and here’s what ya’ll got.

Back then the nifty 50 of MHI, kicked me in the groin online for trying to make a change, even after I moved out of their immediate area they kept on. Only lately has those waters calmed. But did it have to come to this?

With me I have came to a dead end, looking back, when Tammy who brought me here to begin with split, I should have hitched my truck on behind and left with them.

The Knytes took a membership count past month. The results found of the nearly 500 members in Idaho, when I left the first time, today, only 50 members live in Idaho, mostly Boise, Idaho-Falls and Lewiston. The rest have moved to Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. Did they realize something that I ignored?

No I can’t do a mad dash out, resources don’t allow that, but I’m working that way come next year this time. I have not only hit a brick wall, but a mote to vast for me to proceed.

What’s next?

Next time

on: KnyteAyre

me2koa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies.
--St. Augustine
Jeremiah 23:24“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTESTAIL

knytes symbol 1