Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Was I right ?

knyteayre main hedderTHE END OF DAY

I hate to say but I was right on the money.

With KXTF not being able to renew their alliance with FoX TV , the pigs over at KMVT swallowed up the FoX affiliation and now there goes FoX-TV in Magic Valley Idaho. Oh well , so we do our advertising during NASCAR next year in Utah and Boise, not Twin Falls as SAMCRO MC and I are bitter enemies of all things KMVT.

You wonder though how much swallowing of networks can Nuehoff communications absorb? Their pretty much treading water revenue wise anyway, I’m surprised they ain’t swallowed up the RTV network from KBAX, in Twin Falls.

Why did we at Confederate Star pass on FoX? Our life in the Magic Valley is short lived. About a year two years at best. The goals now are, move most of our operations to Boise, and American Falls respectfully, as for me I’m headed to Salt Lake City or immediate area.

TNC (the News Channel) will be ran out of Pocatello/American Falls , and Boise. KDXB will move to American Falls, KTOW to Emmett Idaho, and me well BlackSheep Toewing/Hazzard-County Choppers moves to American Falls Blackfoot, as well as Layton Tooele Utah respectfully.

Do I think that KMVT sucking up all these TV networks like a Hoover vacuum is overkill? Yes. Do I know that much of it, is to keep Confederate Star from snagging on a network, and dawning? Yes. Do I care? No, as I will be miles from and not care about Magic or should I say Tragic Valley Idaho.

Now to close this, think its only here, who snags the FoX affiliation of Pocatello area?

L8R Ya’ll

me2awlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
--Thomas Edison
Matthew 16:25“For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTESTAILknytes symbol 1