Monday, June 25, 2012

KnyteAyre ToewNotes

knyteayre toewnotes

I begin this week, by looking at a somewhat common subject. The human need for that special touch and or feel.

In that and while not so fair, we all judge the opposite gender by looks. Just like many of us who build hot rods, we judge from the paint, but fail to look under the hood.

Several items enter in here. The hot bod is great but under the sheets if I had to be honest here, if I had one that was all that I’d first need to look at it for several hours b4 I dared to close the deal. The instant thought would be, can I invade and deflower that angelic body? Followed by the fact I’d be done in a minute if I lasted that long.

If we get away from that, even if the looks are there, does she know how to use them? Does she know that she can make every guys mouth drop? Even if she does, does she have the bedroom skills to truly satisfy? I have met a few and all but one, knew anything. It was over b4 it ever began.

Okay then think about it, and I’ll relate more on this in tonight's radio show.

As a youth, one statement my Dad said to me a few times was, “ Boy, go play in the traffic” Little did he know then , that would be the one thing I would grow up to do.

Toewing was not my original career path. I first was bent on radio, then OTR trucking, but family situations required I be ROS , so with the good relations I had made with local law enforcement at the time, I looked at how to use that, and my love of trucking together. It wasn’t until a cb pal, of mine took me on a few toew runs that I got the fever. ToewFever.

So as many of you know I spent up until 1978 thirsty and hungry for a job going toewing, but hey who would hire a near green horn, at age 18 to run a toew truck? More over at the time, there wasn’t as many toew companies in the Magic Valley.

On one early dawn morning sitting at a popular eating place in Twin Falls, she appeared.

There she sat, her pipes billowing out clear angelic vapor, her marker lights lit, against the watered down damp pavement with the early dawn light, it was magical.

Didn’t know who she belonged to, but was bent on me being her owner.

So over two years I tagged around her home base, and April 27th 1978, Mom took, $8,000.00 out of her savings, and she was on the road home with me. That was how it began, and One million 600,000 miles and she still is the soul of my heart, although time and elements have not been so kind. She does need a make over.

The experiences I have been in through and toews have made that decision much more bearable, over the years.

Although on radio for more years than I could count, it was in 1981 that the idea of bringing going toewing to the ayrewaves. After all the OTR(Over-the Road ) truckers had their nationwide radio shows , from the Road-Gang amongst others, but toewing? Who would care?

So in 1982 the Hazzard Knytes through our toew sibling decided to launch the first radio show dedicated to us in toewing. So as a group, we produced many samples, but most area radio stations gave us a one fingered salute and sent us on our way.

So in 1983 we took our pirate station, to being legal, as KTOW or Kay-TOE(W) FM 89.1 . But 89.1 was for educational stations, after doing some looking , we found 105.7 empty, and filed and KTOW FM 105.7 went on the ayre. And has remained on the air ever since. In essence we were Toewing , b4 Toewing was cool, at least on Radio, much less TV. Now days Toewing is on just about everywhere. Yet I’ll be damned if we get any credit for being the pioneers.

From Lizard Lick Towing to Repo on TruTV to others Toewing is on TV.

Oh the scrunching of toe and tow. For those uneducated many pronounced the word tow like cow, not toe as it should be. Next I found a publication at then Tony’s Towing of Murray, Utah called PhooteNotes. Now called TR FootNotes. As such I thought there should be some things that teased with that, so after I saw a slogan on the side of a toew rig in Utah once, I began the task of being the most infected, most intrigued toe coneesoeer in the nation, getting the right toes in nylon hose just because the nylon hose makes toes look better at least on camera.

The combining of the words, came through an associate of mine when KDXB was being brought together in 2009, in Gooding, said why not just spell the word together , so TOW became toew, the build of the best and cutest toes in hose goes on. Its not a sexual thing , its creative marketing.

Next time, how the word Hooker came to be.

Until Tuesday,

me2BST WINGS


Quote of the Day:
True friends stay friends.
--Al
Jeremiah 23:24“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

sweet ayre knytes symbol 1

BLACKSHEEP TOEWING AD SLICKABST BZZ CARD