Thursday, June 28, 2012

So the question becomes, How much does she cost?

blog coverTHE END OF DAY

So there I was eating some barbequed chicken and out of another apartment came this gal that looked like the lead singer of Twisted Sister, only female on crutches no less.

Fine frame though, and knowing that this style of seat cover don’t hang around this dump, made me ask the question, “ Just how much does she cost, where did you find her ?” Of course I didn’t say this out loud but I thought it.

When it comes to the Powers Motel, although only being here for a month now, I think what a stupid I was moving into it. Not that the place is really bad. With some serious investment, controlled rents under $500.00 a month and some expansion taking out every other room to make bigger apartments this wouldn’t be too bad.

While I configure my finances and decide if I go to Utah first, the Pocatello area, or Boise, then To Salt Lake City or Utah first then extend Utah operations into eastern and southeastern Idaho, the Powers Motel is okay, the problem is, my apartment/room is cleaner, and more sanitary, than just about any of the rest.

The second thing I notice is outside of rare occurrences there ain’t going to be any super hot babes staying in here. Kinda like Wal-Mart, no fashion models enter there in.

The reality is, the super hot honeys have some big bad ass’d guy pal taking care of their living needs. All they need to do is stick their ass in some guys face and they drop everything. Then ride these gals, just about as much as they ride their Harley’.

My only two questions are, How much does she cost and where is that dream biker babe I need for a wife?

L8R Ya’ll

me2ANHCCLOGO (2)


Quote of the Day:
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Fingall O’Flahertie Wills Wilde
2 Peter 3:9“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sweet ayreknytes symbol 1

hoa1145