Monday, March 12, 2012

Why hide behind a FalseFace?

KNYTECYDE HEADERDaily buzz

There are some that accuse ye ole Wolf here of starting fuss’ when there ain’t no need to. Fact is this ain’t one of those times.

I always have asked the big question , why hide behind a FalseFace? On the hit series and I believe one of the movie episodes of BatMan was a character named FalseFace. Half of what he was , the other not anything like he really was.

I saw on FaceBook someone that wanted to enter my Friends area that said she was the REAL , Selena Gomez. After some simple questions and detective work determined this young seat cover was in no way Selena. Question is why? Why be a celebrity when you aren’t? More over is or are some teens and tweens that in need of mentors and role models that they impersonate some super star online?

When I state that I’m I’m already a celebrity, that’s not howling at a false moon. The fact is on the basis of the Mountain West and Over The Air Radio, I am a celebrity. But nothing to the measure of Selena Gomez. However, by comparison, if I’d have wanted to start crap online I could go in and say I was Howard Stern. There’s way too many things Howard and I have in common, that I could make that work, but I don’t. Ye ole AyreWolf here is just me, good ole AyreWolf, on AyreWolf FM  KDXB FM 105.3.

But no more, no less.

Later this afternoon, I’ll read the best responses I get  on FaceBook concerning this question.

More L8R

NEW WOLF SIGpost147506ALEXIWOLF

2 Peter 1:4“Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1all tail_thumb