Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unknown destinations, from Yankee mistrust.

KNYTECYDE HEADERTHE END OF DAY

At the end of the day, its just you, me inside your radio, music, and all trucking along seeing the world through a windshield.

The fact that most of us who truck it, or straddle Harley’s are males with an attitude is just part of who we are.

We are eccentric, we are wild, and we have just a few likes. (1) Fast trucks, bikes and or aircraft,(2) fast women, (3) fast food.

Not much else. Anything that smacks of jive or bullshit, is passed through like yesterdays, meatloaf.

Had Kylie, and crew supposed to come over. Asked them at 08:00 this morning. Wanted them to be here by 16:00 hours, no show. Finally 18:00 hours Kylie calls , says jumping in the shower be over soon. Okay soon means what? An hour maybe from Twin falls? Had to send a toew over to Charlie, that cost me $80.00 then at 19:30 hours get a call, so had to pass that off too. Two tows , $160.00 I lost. Not good. A simple phone call saying we can’t come over, or no longer interested in project, gets me off the hook, I find someone else. But holding me up, is not good. I’m easier than the former communications media officer here was. He’d put up with this once then its hit the road sister.

Nobody here gives a hoot.

We don’t want to marry one of these gals, we don’t want any sex, with any of them, they are here long enough to do a shoot or on air shift, then go home.

I have said it b4 and I’ll say it again, if I needed puss that bad, Miss Donna’s in Wells Nevada, is much less cost, on both my wallet and mind.

My girl sits out the back door. Her name is Lexi, she’s a 6 wheeled Chevy one ton tow truck, that’s all the thrill I need.

But maybe Tommy and CJ are right, finish up buying the station out yonder, fix it up, flip it or sell it to somebody else, and stake claim to the fame in Wendover and forget this damn place.

Hazzard County Choppers(aka-Lone eagle Choppers) Dixie Toewing, and all can live in Utah as they are now and I can double my money by just moving what’s here in Burley there. Eastern Idaho or Boise. This Tragic Valley head in the sand bullshit don’t cut it.

Then I get a call from some guy, of a potential on air honey, not getting any humor, cussing me out. Thinking its that idiot from Twin Falls, that came over with Kylie and all, I get all pissed.

So I sent Kylie a email, saying bottom line honey its time to put up or shut up.

We see.

More Monday, as our other new air honey will be here in the afternoon. If she wears the costume, first time out, acts right and don’t give me shit, then we have numero uno employee and her better half, can be in the shop, as well as the reconstruction remodeling of the studio.

If not its hit the road.

But I understand and getting to understand, more that the reason, there isn’t more LIVE radio here, is there ain’t no one to be LIVE on the radio, especially our kind of radio, and be female.

Guess there is only one Robin, or Ellie May, or Emme.

L8R ya’ll I’ve had it for Sunday.

NEW WOLF SIGKO2


Quote of the Day:
A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again.
--Jay Leno
Joshua 1:9“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1all tail_thumb