Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I could’ve but Why?

KNYTEAYRE HEADER TWOWOLF'S LAIR REPORT

If the condition that caused me grief would have been caused by a guy, the guy would be bleeding. The fact that it was caused by a few snot nosed punk rock wanna bee’s that are girls any way, I elected and so did SAMCRO, to saying who cares. As long as they stay out of our way and off our ass , who cares about them.

The fact that by sticking their nose up Kim Lee’s ass about us, that squished our AM buy, is bad, but again who cares. Kim knows in his gut this is not the way to deal with me or the club. He and his dad tried competing against us when we were in Hazzard, they in Jerome, that didn't’;t work. in fact sent Larry Hunter packing back to SLC Utah. KEZJ’s Big Kelly tried to compete with us, that didn’t work, and when Charlie Tuma of then KLIX , b4 it got combined with KEEP/KEZJ, tried to put the brakes to KTOW, that again never worked.

The fact that on several occasions Kim Lee made promises to me and the club but never kept them, is just par for the golf course. Thing is the KBAR thing was a big maybe, KDXB Burley here, and KTOW in Buhl, has been in the works and partially operational for nearly 39 years now so who gives a big whoop about KBAR and so on.

Yes it makes my itch that Kim would go against me because of the little bitches, but hey Kim is worried about ratings and audience numbers. So what the hell.

The facts are very simple here though.

KTOW FM has been on the air from the same place, owned by the club, and is always number 2 or 1 in all but a few Arbitron ratings sweeps. The fact that KTOW is the first to put on air flag to flag LIVE NASCAR on radio from MRN(Motor Racing Network) the fact that as early as 1983 KTOW became the only full time all program NBC Radio affiliate in Idaho, The Fact that we were airing in entirety NBC Radio’s old TalkNet programs, the fact that we swiped Overdrive Trucker Radio, from both KBBK(Now Kat Kountry –one of Kim's FM’s) and KEZJ, the fact that we were, are and continue to have the only none satellite, over the air OTR Truckers LIVE radio show overnight, The fact we cover 98% of all of Idaho from 5 stragicly placed small LPFM’s(low power FM’s) and 3 full power class A FM’s, the fact that we are the only station with the Stugots, to go against the religious cautious local stations. The fact we make more money in national ad revenue than all the other stations in Idaho as well as northern Utah, Western Wyoming and southwestern Montana . The fact that KTOW and all its siblings are ran by, and for working tow truckers and OTR truckers, as well as bikers and gearheads, of all kinds. And that KTOW’s tow truck program Highway Hooker Radio, is being picked up to being a XM/Sirius Show and network on its own as well as a syndicated TV show, to the point that if a few little spoiled brat girls, that think they had it makes any sweat run off my ass, or causes me any sleep is just not real, I DO NOT CARE.

Considering Confederate Star Network our media company has stations across the nation, is also a moot point.

I gave these little hussy's a shot at the big brass ring. They snubbed me, but I’ll bet your next tank of diesel, that the same ones, will come back they always do.

So yes I could raise a big stink on all of this, but hey, why should I? Just makes more work for me and the club so its in the toilet, its flushed we move on.

Caught the flu, with my ears ringing again so that’s why last nights OTR program was on autopilot, but I will be back Wednesday into Thursday.

Ya’ll can still order tapes of our shows at $5.00 a box, or $1.00 a tape.

See the ad on Craig’s List for details.

Friday into Saturday will be in SLC, so wont be available by cell phone, nor any phone. Going on a truck run, to Arizona to celebrate The Big Eagle Trucker Jamboree at the Big Eagle Truck Stop, at Fort Apache Junction, Arizona. Taking big Bertha . Some great food to be sure. Then its off to the Mid America Trucking Show, then to Dallas for the Great American Trucking Show or GATS.

As I leave you and with truck shows in mind, I got asked several times by too many why such events do not happen here in Idaho, and even Utah is somewhat a crap shoot, but why these events don’t happen in these parts. If you need an answer to that , look at the crap I went through to gain us the SheWolvez or Ladies of the Knytes, then ask that again, you’ll figure it out.

Perhaps one day both states will pull its head out of the sand, but not today.

See ya’ll Wednesday.

Good Numbers to ya’ll

NEW WOLF SIG  KO2


Quote of the Day:
Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies.
--St. Augustine
Psalm 139:23-24“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all tail_thumbknytes symbol 1

SHOW HEADERlegal call letters