Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tow guys(like me) are good to know

KNYTEAYRE HEADER TWOA HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumb

Say what you will about us in toewing but there are times, its good to know us.

Example; the editor/publisher of the Weekly Journal here in Burley, had a incident where his kid in a Jeep, drove up to a local ski area. The fan belt broke.

Now there are also people that have gave me smirks about having pantyhose in my tool box, on all our trucks.

If a fan belt of any sort, breaks and they do. Someone with some idea of things mechanical, can stretch a nylon around the pulleys of the alternator, power steering box and water pump. Tie em together under the right tension, and while not a replacement for the belt, will substitute in a pinch and get you home.

Then Jay bitched about having to get dressed, and go up there to fetch his kid, and probably the Jeep although his editorial did not say so.

If Jay had been kinder to me as well as the club, the thing might have went that Jay could have called me, and for a mere $80.00 I would have went up, fetched the kid, his friend and the Jeep all at once, and Jay could have stayed at home all snuggy warm.

Jay, what goes around, comes around.

Same goes for Kim, Lee out at KBAR.

The confidentiality agreement with some of those applying for our SheWolvez and in studio on air talent, decided that because they couldn’t make the grade or backed out on their own, they would cause trouble. so the gig for KBAR is on hold. It will come up again. One of the other club members will buy it, I’ll run it and so it will be.

Also a vehicle malady will occur and Kim will need me for something. In both cases the gig will go cheaper and more expensive respectfully.

But there are times, when knowing us tow guys (like me) are good to know.

Life goes on.

L8R Ya’ll

NEW WOLF SIGKO2


Quote of the Day:
Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.
--Johnetta Cole
Isaiah 25:1“[Praise to the LORD] LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1all tail_thumb

BANNER POSTER_thumbKTOW BANNER