Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why cain’t they just do it online?

KNYTEAYRE HEADER TWOSunset Serenade_thumb

Didn’t do much today. Purtty much stayed at home allowing my brain to drain from the strain of the last two or so weeks, dealing with none, motorized gearheaded haulers, hookers(tow truck drivers) and aviators.

The real thing here is the attempt by myself and the members of the club is trying to change a very stubborn populations brains from idiotically ignorant, arrogant, and too conservative even Victorian to a robust open minded lets do things out of the box, mindset.

One of the Alcoholics Anonymous lists says something to the degree, of having God give us the brains to recognize the things we can change and wisdom for those that we cain’t, accept the latter and move on.

So then got this letter from the illustrious Idaho Health and Welfare, telling me that the two year revue of my benefits being as grand as they are was required.

First asking me for paper work that I had not yet gotten in the mail. So I called them on the double L, and told em that I had not gotten any paper work.

They told me duplicate papers would be mailed so that got taken care of, after having to get a call back .

Okay.

So as I do I got on my bike, and brisky as it was tooled on down to Snowville Utah for supper.

No big run since not much gas money to do so, but at least it was getting out of the Shack.

Going down, I saw a small what was a café in downtown Malta available. Now too, after checking last night to make sure our original freq, was still sound, I saw that 4 others were available.

So not only did my bikes gears begin to unwind but too the ones between my ears.

Thinking this, this way.

Move me to Utah. Set up media HQ in SLC, with a hopper in Tremonton, with a final delivery in Strevelle .

Meaning that as far as Idaho is concerned. All I’d have to do, is inch up over the border, check ops in Malta, then exit.

Meaning only having to deal with Idaho on the fringe.

Yet gaining the benefits of doing bizz in Utah.

But as I close. The doings with Idaho’s H&W, question becomes, why cain’t I just file the documents online?

L8R Ya’ll

NEW WOLF SIGKO2


Quote of the Day:
Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
--Julie Andrews
Psalm 139:23-24“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1 all tail_thumb